Closing on a home can be one of life’s biggest financial decisions. For homebuyers especially first-time homebuyers, the idea of closing on a house can seem overwhelming. At Advantage Title Group, we’re here to provide the support you need as you journey toward the closing on your home. Your home is more than just a place to live; it’s also a large part of your financial life so we are here to ensure the property’s title history; prepare the title documents; and issue title insurance.
Buying and selling commercial property is a complex transaction. Any title issues can hinder a sale or jeopardize ownership transfer. Without a commercial title insurance policy, these complications can lead to expensive litigation and can even prevent transfer of the property. Title insurance is one of the key pieces of any commercial real estate transaction. However, no commercial real estate transaction is without risk, and that risk can slow or even halt the transaction. Having a closing company that provides peace of mind during the whole process, is a commitment of our staff as they streamline the entire process for buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.
A 1031 tax-deferred exchange allows disposition of investment properties and acquisition of “like-kind” properties while deferring federal capital gains taxes. We coordinate with your qualified intermediary (QI) to facilitate the 1031 Exchange.
We can help you with all your home financing, including, refinancing, second mortgages and home improvement loans. If you’re preparing to refinance your existing mortgage, your mortgage lender should require you to find a title company to work with fairly early on in the loan process.
A title company assists buyers to verify the accuracy of the property’s real estate documents and claims regarding the property such as existing liens. Some of our key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the Closing Process: We manage the closing process by drafting documents, distributing funds to the appropriate party, and collecting the parties’ signatures
- Title Research: Our title company in North Florida conducts a title search to ensure there are no issues such as liens on the title
- Escrow Account Management: We manage and protect the escrow account which holds the buyers’ financial transactions such as down payment
- Issuing Title Insurance: We provide title insurance which protects the buyers from any potential title issue
- At Advantage Title Group, we offer state-wide closings in North Florida. Besides mobile home closing, we offer both residential and commercial closing at an affordable price.
- Our team of highly trained abstractors and licensed Florida title Insurance agents, are ready to help you purchase your dream real estate property.
- At Advantage Title Group, we offer a dynamic approach to real estate to suit all your requirements.
- We guarantee a high standard of professionalism and customer service by our closing agents.
- We will also provide you with a reputable real estate attorney if need be.
- We offer re-issue credit for refinances (no matter where you closed before) and re-issue credit for prior policies less than 3 years old.