Proven Closing Process
Cost-Effective Closing Options
Experienced Closing Agents
We Provide a Professional and Smooth Closing Process
- At Advantage Title Group, our priority is our clients. Whether you’re a real estate agent, homebuyer, or commercial property buyer, we can guide you through the closing process. Our clients are our number one priority.
- Our team of title agents has handled thousands of property closings throughout Florida. We offer statewide closing, which means we can accommodate you no matter where you’re located.
- Our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional customer service. Each of our accounts gets our full attention. We ensure that no detail gets left behind and your closing goes as easily as possible.
Flexible and Cost-Effective Closing Options
- At Advantage Title Group, we understand that the closing process can be extremely hectic and overwhelming. That’s why we offer flexible closing options that work with your schedule.
- We offer competitive closing costs for lender-financed, residential transactions.
- We do not charge a closing fee for military personnel or law enforcement personnel
- Keep in mind that not all title companies charge the same amount for closings.
Team of Experienced Abstractors, Closers, and More
- Our staff is comprised of highly trained agents that have decades of experience in the industry. We work tirelessly to resolve problems before they become an issue.
- We also have an attorney on staff to help with any issues that might arise throughout the closing process.
Trust in a Licensed Florida Title Insurance Agent
- We’re proud to help our Florida clients with residential and commercial closings. Contact us today to learn more about why we’re the leading title company in Florida.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
With more than 40 years of combined experience, Advantage Title Group ensures your real estate assets are protected. As a title agency, Advantage Title Group works with real estate agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers of homes.
Advantage Title Group understands you have a lot on your plate during a real estate transaction from coordinating with lenders to securing a home inspection and packing up your belongings to move so we focus on the important details.
Title insurance is so important because it protects lenders and buyers from financial loss due to defects in a title to a property. The most common claims filed against a title are back taxes, liens, and conflicting wills.
We understand that you have choices when it comes selecting a title company for your title services. We want to ensure that your closing experience is stress-free and fun.
A real estate closing can represent a new chapter in your life so we want to make sure that your time with us is a celebration. We have refreshments and Instagram-worthy props for photos. All homebuyers leave with a customized binder of important documents and a “goodie” bag.
We offer a comprehensive training program, excellent benefits and incentives as well as flexible schedules to meet your needs. We hope you will consider Advantage Title Group for your next career move!
“Advantage Title Group is there for you and your every need when it comes to real estate closings. They have a “can do” attitude and are very pleasant to work with.”
We could not have done this without you! You have been a Godsend to us & we are so grateful for everything you have done on BOTH of our closings!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR US! We cannot thank you enough & can’t wait to take EVERYONE out to lunch to celebrate!!! You guys are a GREAT TEAM!
We closed on our first house at Advantage Title and had such a good time. The staff answered all our questions during the process. We were able to take fun pictures with our realtor after the closing. Loved it.